Sunday, December 19, 2010

Last day of school...

...before Christmas holidays!





You see, what I continue to learn about home schooling is that:

WE make our schedule!

SO, when I was looking forward to our schedule for next week,
I realized that we were starting 3 new units
 in grammar, science and spelling. 


Then it hit me...

let's take our break starting NOW!

We don't have to take the same break as the public school,
because WE make our schedule!



So this next photo is Noah's LAST work before Christmas break began....

a math test!

He was super stressed and feared he would rush to finish!

INSTEAD, he ended up taking extra time!

I was SO proud...

he ended up getting 18.5/20 on this test!


WAY TO GO, Noah!!!






This next photo is the moment he completed his test!

Onto the video games!!!


So:

here's to Christmas VACATION where I'm sure we'll


play too many video games

watch too much TV

and

eat way too much food!



Let the HOLIDAY'S begin!!!




No comments: