Life is slowly resuming to normal after the Craft Show season for me.
For a few weeks now, I have not been sleeping normally. By normally, I mean I've been only sleeping an average of 5 hours per night (trying to get everything ready for my craft shows of this season).
After my big show last weekend, it's taken me a few days to get back on my feet. I've been sleeping an average of 10-12 hours a night and STILL feel groggy at the start, middle and end of each day. Luckily, I've been going to bed around 8:30pm each night.
Today, (even though I'm still in my jammies at 4pm) is the first day that I feel like doing anything (over and above what HAS to be done - like cleaning, cooking and organizing) - YAY for me!
By 2pm, Noah and I sat to cuddle and watch a movie and take some time to relax.
Thought I'd check in and give you all the link to Eyes Wide Open, in case you wanted to check out the results of the Christmas at the Coliseum.
Life is great, now that we're heading back to 'normal'!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment