Do you remember what it used to look like? Check out the before & afters to compare - what a change. Even with the mis-hap with the grouting - I still LOVE the result (that said, we may have to re-do one day - not any time soon though!).
BEFORE
BEFORE
- Finish painting 15 interior doors (at 2 coats / day that equals one door every 2 days - arrrrg - very slow going) then install all doors - I REALLY want to have these completed before we leave for Disney.
- Repair front concrete steps (waiting for quote - should be done by the time snow flies).
- Basement windows (were supposed to be done this weekend - but the wrong ones were ordered - so we have to wait for new ones to come in 2-4 weeks)
That's it - YAAAHHH.....
Like I said, I really want ALL of these things completed before Disney so when we get home from our trip - we can have a little more normal life!!!
1 comment:
It looks beautiful Tara - great job!
Post a Comment