Monday, September 8, 2008

Friends

Thankfully, Olivia (a daughter of another great friend, Lori) babysat Noah while Jacques & I attended Krista's dad's funeral. She did a great job and so did Noah, considering we don't see Lori & Olivia very often.

After visiting with Krista & Leo, we went over to Lori's for a terrific supper. I felt a little bad, after all it WAS Lori's birthday. At least, we brought a birthday cake for dessert!

Check out 'funny, comedian, girl', lighting the candles for her mom's birthday cake! I can't believe how much she has grown up!Check out little Miss. Rilynn and exciting news, Lori is expecting another baby in February. I'm so excited for her! Rilynn was THRILLED with the chocolate cake....she couldn't WAIT to get to eating cake!

Can you tell that these beauties are related?

It was so nice to spend some time with Lori & her family - unfortunately, geographically - it won't happen nearly as often as I'd like!

No comments: