Monday, May 5, 2008

The Red Letter Campaign

WOW....I can't believe all this is happening. I know and have faith that it's all 'meant to be'. Listen to this video and you too will be inspired to do something more. Luckily, the founders of RLC (Red Letters Campaign) have given us like minded people (we who are adopting, we who want to make a difference in the lives of people living in extreme poverty, those of us who want to learn more but aren't quite sure how) a place to find all the answers. I've been poking around at RLC - Red Letters Campaign all night and am so pumped!




This video is Angel - meet Angel. You know, the one I've been babbling about for so many weeks now... Watch and get inspired by Angel, herself!



I can't believe how much this brings all my hopes, dreams and fears together - and makes me feel not so alone! Thank you RLC and good luck and congratulations with the launch of RLC !

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Tara, Thank you for your kind remarks about the campaign and for helping us promote. I've had the privilege of stopping in to check out your blog a few times over the last month, and I love to hear about how God is working in your heart and that of friends to give you purpose and hope. We are honored to be a part of your journey.