AHHHHHHH - what's wrong with me!!! EVERY morning between 4:00 am and 5:00 am - I'm wide awake and unable to fall back asleep. 4:43 am this morning.....
I mean, I DO know what it is.....I'M beyond EXCITED about our move, very excited to have my family back together.
BUT honestly folks, the lack of sleep is crippling me! I am someone who NEEDS their sleep!!! Just yesterday, I took Noah to day care (no school here yesterday). I advised them I would pick Noah up early AT SCHOOL. The teacher looked at me like I had 2 heads.... I couldn't figure out why until I realized what I had said....DAAAHHHH!!! OH and this was after I forgot to give my child breakfast (you know, that most important meal of the day) so we stopped at the corner IRVING gas station and bought an egg salad sandwich and a chocolate milk!!! Noah had fun telling EVERYONE that his mom forgot to feed him breakfast!
I NEED SLEEP!!!! LOL
:0)
12 days to go until my family is back together (and lots to do until then)
No comments:
Post a Comment