Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cry for Help for Ethiopian babies

I just received this email from an adoption agency director:

"I have just learned that the Ethiopian government has initiated a slowdown of approximately 90% in the processing of adoptions from that country. Joint Council on International Children's Services has initiated a campaign, including a petition which they will present to the Ethiopian government encouraging them to explore other alternatives to address the problems, including considering partnerships offered by governments, NGO's and foundations. Please consider lending your support to this petition, as this action will impact many Ethiopian children in orphanages"


On behalf of 2 families I know, that are adopting from Ethiopia, I urge you to please sign the petition to help them bring their babies' home.

I did....it takes less than 2 minutes.

Go to the link here:  http://www.gopetition.com/petition/43714.html











1 comment:

Barry and Amy said...

Thank you Tara!!

Praying, praying, praying for Ethiopian adoptions!