Thursday, March 10, 2011

Now THAT's a stumper kinda question...

While driving and listening to the radio about a girl who is waiting for a heart transplant, Noah asks me,


"Mom, do you LOVE with your heart of with your mind?"


And here's a bit of our conversation:


M - "Your heart"
N - "Well then what about for people that get heart transplants? What about this little girl?  After her heart transplant, how would she know who to LOVE?"
M - "Ummmm, well...your mind remembers who to LOVE, but the LOVE is from your heart and mind."
N - "So then, what if I needed to get a brain transplant?  Would I still like sports and all the things I like now?"
M - "I don't know (actually giving full thought into people that have had a brain transplant)....WAIT A MINUTE, there is no such thing as brain transplants?"
N - "But what if there was?"
M - "That's a good question!!!"

And you wonder why public school wasn't for our family!!!  Look HOW much I just taught him, LOL!!!

That crazy kid stumps me several times a day with deep thoughts like this....  I love him to bits & pieces for being this way!!!

Who knows?  We always thought we had a lawyer in the making with Noah, maybe it's a surgeon!!!

No comments: