...other than I'm sick of sick.
YUP, I'm sick AGAIN! Same thing, all respiratory, most likely bronchitis on it's way to pneumonia. Thankfully, I've learned a lesson or two the last 6 times (in the last year and a half) I've had the same thing. This time, I called the doctor on day 2 to make an apt for day 5. I figure, if it didn't progress then I could cancel the apt, but if it did progress, I had an apt.
SO...thankfully I have my apt tomorrow with my doctor to get meds. Can't wait to get this under control.
Aside from that, I feel like life has been on hold last week and this week. We are all ready (aside from doing a really good cleaning this weekend) to put our house on the market BUT have to wait.
We are waiting for the announcement to be made at Jacques' work before we officially put the house for sale! To our understanding, next week is when the announcement is being made, so I am counting the days.
As well, with all the mortgage changes announced last week, we are curious if these changes will affect (either negatively or positively) the sale of our house. Surely, it has to be a better situation than the sale of our last house. It's gotta happen sooner than in 9 months.
Actually, I have a feeling we're going to sell so fast! Just want to say this out loud...
Until later, counting down...
No comments:
Post a Comment