Monday, October 18, 2010

Family Fall Photo Time

Time for our Family Fall Photo shoot.....even though most of the leaves have fallen :(

Since living here in Grand Falls, we've gone to a little camp ground with some pretty colours.  Sadly, this year most of the leaves were on the ground (and not even that colourful anymore).

Oh well....my disappointment matched everyone's mood as we headed out after church to make some family memories!  I had snarl remarks and many complaints as I tried to snap some nice photos.  Then, poor Jacques added the icing on the cake and made another snarl comment and I FREAKED.  Woops....

It wasn't pretty....and I told them that I was SO disappointed and I would walk home to burn some steam.  I mean, really...all I ask is for about 30 minutes a year for them to look their best and have their nicest smiles.  The least they could do (after ALL I do around here for everyone in this family) is just SUCK it up.

After I had a little (or big) meltdown, explained how I felt - they convinced me not to walk home (which really wasn't that far - about a 20 minute walk)....we managed to make some family memories. 

THAT SAID, each time I look at these photos - I will always remember the cost of getting them to smile like they cared!!!

All is well now....and I don't think our yearly ritual will not continue to be a head ache producing session!!!

Here are some sneak peaks.....the best we could get with a tri-pod and some dirt on the lens that I just can't get off!!! 



















No comments: