I just realized that I have not posted anything about this book yet and I can't believe it!
The book is Choosing to SEE by Mary Beth Chapman, wife of the Steven Curtis Chapman (a very well known Contemporary Christian Artist).
This book is SO amazing in SO many ways. It has profoundly touched me. It has taught me about the kind of Christian I want to be, brought many words to feelings I had buried for the past 7 years (since the loss of our son, Joshua in 2003) and have given me hope to hold onto until the day we travel to Vietnam and have our worlds changed by adoption.
While reading this book, I have gone from a full on hard belly laugh to the point of almost wetting myself, right to a big, fat ugly cry.
I need not say anymore other than, watch the video then go buy the book and read for yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment