Sunday, May 2, 2010

AWOL

YUP...that's what I've been up to these days! 

Actually, I haven't been up to 'nothing' - just haven't been blogging so much!

Been working on lots, working around the house (getting organized and ready to home school), getting outside gardens prepared for planting, adding lots more soil (considering I haven't added new soil for 2 years now) and making them look pretty - in preparation to sell next year) but mostly I've been working on Isabelle's scrapbook/life book for her birthday (on May 16).

This scrapbook is the first FULL book I've done digitally and I am completely LOVING scrap booking this way!  It is SO awesome, SO cheap and SO easy to clean up!!!  No fuss, no mess!  I'm going to have all the pages bound into a photo book - it's gonna be absolutely beautiful.  I can't wait for her to get it....I'm sure she'll love it (at least I hope so)!

Garage Before and After:











GARDENS

Before

After

Before

After

Before

Before

Before


After
After
After

In the house organization:

Family Room 'Craft' Center

After

After


'School Room/Spare Room'

After

After

After


Noah's Room

After

After

After

So that's what I've been up to these days....busy, busy, busy!  THEN to add to all this work, I decided to clean all of our windows today!  YAY...the place is looking great for this organizational 'freak'!!

2 comments:

Myrna Hynes said...

Good for you! I wish I could get some stuff done around the house! I just never seem to be able to get to it - I need a maid!

Christa said...

Looks great! Now you wanna come organize my house? :)