How did I get SO lucky?
Like, seriously.... I must be the LUCKIEST girl in the world!!!
So, lately (if you hadn't noticed) Jacques has been traveling lots for work and I don't like it one teeny bit. I've been patient. We (Noah & I) have been patient.
Now I feel like God is rewarding us....
This time Jacques is travelling to Orlando and we're going to tag along to party it up 'DISNEY' style!
I mean, really. I can't even believe it myself!
So in a few weeks, we are letting on to Noah that we are going to Moncton for Easter Weekend. We will pack the van up and head to the airport.
Once we arrive at the airport, we will then announce to Noah that we are NOT going to Moncton and that we are indeed going to Disney World!!!
This is going to be the BEST surprise EVER!!!!
2 comments:
That is FABULOUS...wow! Noah is gonna be so surprised! Yay!
lol...you have to get it on video
Post a Comment