....to say 'hi'!
I'm enjoying a nice hour of QUIET during my kiddos quiet time which doesn't usually happen on a Friday, but I'm the MOM and I decided it was for the best today!!!
Plus, a great friend (Isabelle) and her son (Noah's best friend - Owen) are stopping in tonight from Moncton which we are ALL really looking forward to. The temperature is already 34 Celsius, the tent is up (for the boys to have a camp out), the pool is clean and all the fixin's are ready for a barbeque & campfire with S'mores later in the evening!!! YAY.......now all we need is our guests of honour and we'll be all set!
It will probably be a late evening, so I told the kids that they could have quiet time today - just the same - in preparation for our late evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment