Yet another weekend away (and the last for a while)!!
Last weekend's destination: Prince Edward Island
Jacques took Friday off work work and considering Monday was a holiday (at least in New Brunswick) - we had an extra long weekend.
We left Friday morning, made a stop in Moncton for our favourite restaurant for lunch! We also took 30 minutes (maybe it was closer to 45 min, eh honey!) in Isabelle's favourite store (Urban Planet) to get some school clothes - and THAT we did! Love this store maybe as much as Isabelle does, though my love is the prices rather than the style!
We also took the time to drive around a bit in Dieppe to show Isabelle where we used to live. It was fun driving around 'memory lane'!
We left from Dieppe/Moncton for PEI. Once we arrived at Krista's, we had a fantastic supper and a few drinks. Later in the evening, Lori, Olivia, Rilynn and little Luke who is QUITE the cutie pie!
Check out the smile on this handsome dude!
Look at Rilynn & Olivia....I can't believe how both of these little beauties have grown up so much!
Then there's Lori and I. She is a great friend, that I don't get to spend enough time with!
We all slept in on Saturday morning, then Isabelle & I went shopping in the afternoon. We managed to have a really fun afternoon (considering how much I "LOVE" shopping - NOT)!!! My girl is teaching me to enjoy shopping - at least when we're together!
By Saturday night, it was the time for the adults to enjoy some fun to celebrate Jacques birthday!
This is Leo & his biological daughter - Katelynn (who have just been re-united in the past 3 months). It was an honour meeting Katelynn and having her come out with us. She is a little sweetie, very friendly and so lovable!!!
I LOVE this below photo - we teased Leo! Just imaging Katelynn saying 'EWWWWW, 'this' is my biological dad'!!! LOL


The kids had fun at home while we were out.....check out the videos on our private adoption blog (email me if you want me to add you).
First thing, Sunday morning we headed to my dad's and had a great day by the pool (check out more photos on our private adoption blog).
Jacques took turns with the kids, having them on his shoulders. When Isabelle & Noah tried this, the below photo is what happened - cute!!! It didn't quite work out!

Though I have no photos, we ended the lovely weekend off with some good ole fashion COW'S Ice Cream and got a t-shirt each.
We went to eat Mexican at 'Pat & Willy's Cantina'. It was YUMMY, especially the 'super size' drinks and a night out ALONE with NO kiddos!!!

The kids had fun at home while we were out.....check out the videos on our private adoption blog (email me if you want me to add you).First thing, Sunday morning we headed to my dad's and had a great day by the pool (check out more photos on our private adoption blog).
Jacques took turns with the kids, having them on his shoulders. When Isabelle & Noah tried this, the below photo is what happened - cute!!! It didn't quite work out!
By night fall, dad (& Jacques) prepared a great campfire. We had roasted marshmallows and S'mores - YUM! And no campfire (with dad) is complete without his guitar and a little sing-a-long! It took some convincing - but the grandkids & kids ended up winning!!! Though I know dad doesn't read my blog - I'm still going to thank him!!!
We also did fireworks and not just little cheap ones. These ones were AMAZING! Nicole had got them from Ontario and spent a small fortune on them! One funny/scary part was when one of the bundles fell on it's side and the fireworks were shooting directly at the house and into the woods. We all laughed but dad & Jacques went running into the woods to ensure none had caught fire. After all was safe, we did all have a good laugh!

Though I have no photos, we ended the lovely weekend off with some good ole fashion COW'S Ice Cream and got a t-shirt each.
Jacques got: 'COWCHES CORNER'
Isabelle got: "HELLO COWY"
Noah got: "SUPER MOORIO" (can't find the image, it parody's super mario)
I got: "COW'S MOOTINI" (can't find the image, it has a cow swimming in a martini glass)
Fun, fun weekend....as it always in when we venture to PEI!
PS - don't know why my post has so many breaks between each line. I keep fixing it, but it keeps doing it....so it will stay as it is!




2 comments:
I love "Cows", I have the "Moogaritaville" t-shirt, lol :) We need to book a trip to PEI soon, I love it there!
Geez, think you can just stay home and have a boring weekend like the rest of us? lol. Looks like a blast, glad the family is enjoying their summer!
Post a Comment