Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A new saying....

I'm big into 'signs'. I mean the kind of signs that are 'country' wooden wall signs with special sayings on them. In fact, I'm so into them that I had all my rustic type signs custom made to fit my style, our decor and colours and I have many of them.

The signs I had made are ve are:
  • With God, all things are possible
  • Bless this home and all who enter
  • Home is where your story begin
  • Bath 35 cents
  • Towels 10 cents
  • Soap 5 cents
  • Count Your Blessings
  • "M" Est. 2000
  • and more....
Noah walked around tonight noticing all these signs and read them aloud. He came to me and in his brilliance he asked if we could get another sign that says:

"May those who enter share our BLESSINGS"

Hmmmmm.....I absolute adore this kid (if I haven't said this before)! What a guy and I'll definitely have to do this one day (the reason for a dedicated blog post - to NOT forget it)!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Oh that's a good one!!!