Okay...this has been 2 weeks in the making. Coming up with 25 random things about yourself is VERY difficult! I was tagged MANY times in the past few weeks but just finished my list tonight (procrastinating the Foster Care paperwork, I guess)!
Here goes....
25 Random Things
1. I LOVE tea, not just any tea but GREEN tea. I have every variation of green tea there is (well maybe not ‘all’). I like it sweet, I take 2 splenda’s. When I drink tea, I don’t have a ‘little’ cup – I like a MUG -O-TEA! I always drink in my special mother’s day mug that Noah got me 3 years ago. I’ve had to bleach it many times.
2. I have dreamed of being a stay at home mom since I was a little girl and I’m living my dream.
3. I LOVE going to the movies ALONE!
4. I am planning to go on a mission trip – hopefully before our adoption is finalized, but if not - one day.
5. In May, it will be 2 years since I quit smoking. Before I quit smoking, I NEVER watched TV other than Oprah. NOW, I watch too much TV: Prison Break, 24, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Private Practice, Grey’s Anatomy, Chef at Home, Oprah....okay, okay, that’s enough.
6. My family IS my life and I’m proud of it. They come before anything else.
7. I do TOO much for other people and not enough for myself.
8. When someone dies, I cook.
9. I LOVE kids. Being around kids, makes me feel happy – they are real, they are honest and they are so fun!
10. Jacques drives me NUTS when he picks his nails and now Noah is starting to pick his nails - grrrrr.
11. I’m most scared of the unknown.
12. I love deeply and will take chances, even if I get hurt.
13. I share probably too much.
14. Though I do KNOW it’s not my fault, I still wonder if I could have done something more to keep Joshua safe inside me for a few more days – that would have helped him survive.
15. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about, Joshua – God rest my baby’s soul! I miss him dearly!
16. I only wish that more of our family & friends would have been able to meet Joshua.
17. Since Joshua died, I’m no longer afraid of dying.
18. I’m an early, early bird – I love when I wake up before 5:00 am and get some ‘me’ time before everyone else is awake!
19. I can’t wait to have more kids in our house – more finger prints on the windows & walls, more giggles, more arguments, more LOVE to share.
20. Though I LOVE a clean house, I HATE cleaning and I miss our cleaning lady dearly. I just can’t convince Jacques for another cleaning lady – considering I am home full time! Can any help on this one??
21. I LOVE cooking – I only wish I could justify buying some GOOD knives – like Michael Smith has! I’m too cheap.
22. I once spent $186.00 at the dollar store and I LOVE shopping at the dollar stores!
23. Apparently, I snore!
24. I miss my extended family and wish I lived closer.
25. I can’t think of anything else!
26. My sister reminded me of this one (on facebook): I can fall asleep ANYWHERE. Once, I fell asleep sitting up in the middle of the floor. I was not leaning on anything, just slouched over sound asleep. LOL
If you're reading this, consider yourself TAGGED!!!
3 comments:
There's quite a few interesing things on that list! LOL!! Us southerns also defintely cook when someone dies!! I thought we were weird but I guess it's the norm:)
congrats on your good news...didn't see a place to comment on the blessings blog, so doing it here - fantastic news!
I knew MOST of this already...except the stuff about sleep. reminds me of my sister :)
I thought I was the only one who could spend that much in the dollar store!!
Post a Comment