...for me. I'm finally taking the time to get back into a hobby I once loved so much!
Though this time, I've gone digital! Before we moved, I sold ALL of my supplies to one lucky lady. She came in, paid one price and took EVERYTHING! It felt great considering my hobby had become 'purchasing supplies', rather than scrap booking!
NOW that I've gone digital, my promise to myself is that I will only purchase paper or kits once I have my photos layed out!!
Today, I took the day for ME! First, I worked on backing up all 2008 movies, photos and data....in order to get prepared to start my favourite hobby again! You wouldn't believe how revived I feel, despite waking up at 3:45 am this morning!!!
This year has started out to be one fantastic year....and I'm sure there is MUCH more in store!!!
1 comment:
i've been trying desperately to get caught up on my scrappin. I have Sarah's album nearly up to date but I'm lagging seriously behind on my sisters girls albums. I was thinking I should consider digital layouts for them but I still have to familiarize myself with the digital software I have from Creative Memories. How do you do your layouts digitally? Do you have a program you work with? And where do you print your pages? 8.5x11 or 12x12?
Post a Comment