Okay, so I've been working hard on getting my blog post finished about our Disney trip (sorry for the delay)...it's underway, but not complete!
I have been appointed the Team Manager for Noah's hockey team, Yeah! I have been busy organizing the team, making sure I have all the up-to-date contacts and learning my role! I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a BLAST (though some may not agree)!! It's right up my alley...being obsessively organized, as well it gets us to know other families in the area. PLUS, Noah LOVES that I am involved on his team. When he asked Jacques what he was going to be doing (ie. if he was going to be Assistant Coach) for the team, his response was "I'm going to be Assistant Manager"! LOL Noah thought that was GREAT - it was an answer enough for his little spirit!!!
So, for what ever reason I woke up at 3:30 am this morning and couldn't sleep...hmmm. I guess a part of the problem may be that Mimi (our dog) has been sleeping on my legs since we returned home from Disney. It's not something I usually allow, but she has been acting 'really strange' since we returned home. It's the first time she has ever been somewhere other than home (or Uncle Luc & Tante Denise's) for more than a few nights.
Considering I am up, I thought I'd do something productive! For the past hour or so, I have been searching & downloading CHRISTMAS music.....ahhhh, (literally) music to my ears! I love the stuff - all of it. I usually begin listening to Christmas music on Nov 1 every year, but with being at Disney this year then the start of hockey as soon as we returned, it has me a little delayed.
Time to change that!!!
1 comment:
I'm far from ready to hear Christmas music!! LOL!! I did manage to buy one of the hot Christmas games and tucked it away for Santa!!
Post a Comment