YUP, that's how old my boy is!
DOUBLE DIGITS :(
WHERE on earth did the last 10 years go?
Every year, at bedtime on his birthday, we tell Noah about the night he was born!
Oh, and his dad gives him spankings for however old he is!
(personally, I think he likes MY tradition the best!!)
He loves hearing the story over every year.
Every year, he asks the same questions.
Every year, he has a huge smile on his face.
And...every year, he goes to bed one year older and one happy boy!
This year, his 10th year of life, I have seen the biggest change of all the years until now.
I have enjoyed EVERY minute I get with him,
watching him grow, learning with him at school and helping his self esteem improve!
It's almost like over night my baby has vanished and become a young man over night!
I am so proud of the young man he is becoming.
He is so funny.
He is compassionate.
He is a TOTAL exagerator.
He cares about other's feelings.
He is loud.
He puts others before himself (much more than other children his age).
He is sensitive.
He is argumentatiave (he would make a good lawyer).
He is so creative (loves building things).
He is impatient.
Yet, he loves baby's and is so patient with them.
I love you Noah more than you know!
Keep growing up and maturing as you have been and Mom will be SO happy!
I'm utterly proud of you!
Happy 10th Birthday!








No comments:
Post a Comment