Sunday, June 7, 2009

LemonAID Sale - Help the Children

Saturday was an exciting day in our house....

First, we spent the morning with our SW.....then the kids planned a LemonAID sale to raise money for children in need. Because we didn't know how much we would make, we decided we would wait to determine HOW we would use our earnings.

In the end, they stayed outside from around 12:30/1:00 to 5:30/6:00 pm and we made $26.75.

They were SO persistant - yelling "Lemonaide Sale, help the children, help save a life", but by the end it was "Lemonaide Sale for Charity".





Our SW even stopped by with her daughter to buy a Mr. Freezie & a glass of lemonaide.

So, I have the money in a ziploc baggie right now waiting for the kids to determine what charity they want to spend their hard earnings on. I am leaving it entirely up to them....because THEY worked so hard for it!

I am SO proud of them for persisting and being so polite with customers. Personally, I think most of their sales were 'pitty sales' - but either way, they got the sales!!!

3 comments:

Quirky Christa said...

LOL...pity sales. Whatever works though right?

Vanessa said...

That's amazing~ Tell them I said they did a job well done! They're going to gorw up to help many children in their days!

Myrna Hynes said...

Good job Noah and Isabelle!