I just HAVE to share with you a little something we are REALLY excited about around here (Well, at least Jacques & I are. Noah was not too impressed when we started talking about it!).
Jacques & I are going on a little 'get-a-way'! Even if it's only afternoon, evening and over night date - ALONE - in a SUITE - with a KING size bed - with a BIG JACUZZI tub in the corner of the room and most importantly - WITHOUT Noah!!! I am so excited and SO ready for this break.
We've never really done something like this and I think we should do it more - but for now it's a start and I'm THRILLED. It comes at a PERFECT (and I mean REALLY perfect) time.
So if you don't see me online for a couple of days - TOO BAD!!! LOL
1 comment:
That's awesome! Enjoy!
Post a Comment