Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One Last Chance

Regarding my previous post in request for Donations to the Orphanage (THIS POST) - I'm sending out one last call. I'll be shipping a box of goodies along with a cash donation to my friend Leslie (next week) for when she travels to Vietnam to pick up her precious baby girl, Meg.

If you are interested in donating, PLEASE have it to me no later than Sunday, April 6th.

Check out Leslie's post Reaching Out and Donations to the Orphanage from her blogs. She is just a concerned mom to a baby girl that she has yet to hold (who also happens to be in the hospital right now recovering from pneumonia). She wants to do right by her daughter, the only home her daughter has ever known and her daughter's birth country.

Won't you find it in your heart to help. Click on the donate button (top right corner of the page) and follow the instructions (note: you do NOT need to have an account with pay pal to use this method).

Thanks again!

1 comment:

Myrna Hynes said...

I emailed Leslie for her address and I will also be sending her a little goody box. Thanks for letting us know about this, I'm so thrilled for her family and hoping her little one is feeling better very soon!