Thursday, December 18, 2008

Operation: MISSION Possible

Okay....so my idea didn't turn out to be a huge success but I did manage to sell 2 cards! This brings my fundraising total to $20 for my 1st ever Mission trip! It's a start and I'm really happy!

Check out my blog in the new year - I will be preparing many more fundraising opportunities!

Thank you SO MUCH for the 2 of you who helped me out....it's really appreciated. And, I hope all your card recipients enjoyed your greeting cards!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I hope your next fundraiser is a HUGE success!! I can tell you though that this was my hardest year for fundraising for my mission trip back to GUA!! I think people are really feeling the strain of the economy right now!!
HUGS!!

Quirky Christa said...

Even though I didn't order cards I meant to donate and completely forgot. No worries though I just completed my transaction. Now you have $30 :)