Monday, July 21, 2008

Saturday night FAMILY fun....

...with The Lebels!



Thank you so much for inviting us to such a fun night! Noah is still talking about it and singing all the great tunes from the CD!

After "Power Lab" at their church, we invited them to our house for our 1st campfire of the season! Unfortunately, we only got to enjoy it for less than 30 minutes because it started to thunder, lightening and pour rain :o(

We didn't let the rain stop us (at first)! We quickly roasted some marshmallows and hot dogs (under umbrellas) before we packed up our stuff and the fire went out!!!


Check out the rain spots on Zach & Noah's shirt!! We were all desperate for some good ol' fashion roasted marshmallows to care about the rain!!

Sorry about the blurry photo - I wasn't going to experiment while it was beginning to pour rain. I just wanted some shots for memories!!

I can't wait to continue getting to know this family - they are pretty cool. The kids all seem to get along great AND so do us adults! We seem to have many similar interests - so it should be fun!

I'm so thankful for meeting them (or in Jacques case, getting re-acquainted)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the video! I'm thankful that you take the time to do your blog so I can keep up-to-date on your life!