I'm trying so hard to have faith through our entire process here - but I'm very anxious, very tired and just want our whole ordeal to be done with. I mean, let's face it - the past 7 months of being apart from my husband - has not been very good on our relationship. I miss him dearly. I miss the shared responsibilities of LIFE with my best friend. I'm trying so hard to understand (and I think I do know) why we have been separated for so long and wonder when it will come to an end.
We are waiting and hoping and praying that this couple that came through our house on Friday (for a 2nd time WITH their parents and who are supposed to be making a decision by today) - that they will choose OUR house and not the OTHER house. They've narrowed it down to 2 houses - the waiting is making me go CRAZY.
So we just sit and sit and sit and wait and wait and wait - then I'm sure my little man, Noah is wondering 'what the heck is going on with my mom'. I'm sure he feels it, actually I KNOW he does by his little mood tonight. Poor guy - I really can't wait for my family to be back in tact and TOGETHER. Then we can begin to GROW as a family once again - spiritually, emotionally, in numbers, etc.
I will continue to say my prayers each night asking for the strength to carry me through and closure on the sale of our house....I will keep my faith and believe that it will happen when it is meant to. But, it's hard not to question - WHY?
UPDATE: We got word this morning that the couple chose the OTHER house to purchase and frankly, I feel really sad. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment