Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mar 16, 2008 - Time?

I am so thankful for the amount of time (considering our schedule this weekend) that I've had to get caught up on something of such importance to me (read below). My honey has completely taken over this weekend - took Noah to his 2 hockey games (in Cap Pele - 45 minutes away) & swimming lessons yesterday. Now this morning, Noah has been occupying himself very well with crafts, cartoons and computer time and once Jacques got up, he completely took over AGAIN this morning allowing me the time to finish up on the Chapter 2 online class. Now that I'm all caught up and ready for Monday night's class - I'm gonna go make my AMAZING boys the best big breakfast ever!!!

Last night - we went to Luc & Denise's for supper. They were trying yet another new recipe - and it was FABULOUS (as usual). Mike & Brenda were also there - us girls had a GREAT chat while the guys watched the game (well, Noah & Jacques slept!!!). Just want to point out how thankful we are to have them here in Moncton with us. They've helped out a great deal with so many things, especially watching Noah & Mimi for us.........I'm certainly going to miss them when we move!

So wonder what they are going to choose for breakfast - hmmmm....my guess, Noah will choose pancakes and Jacques will choose french toast!!! Yummy - I can taste it already!!!

No comments: