Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We're SO hooked...

Okay, here's the truth! We are SO hooked on snow mobiling - just can't wait to get out and do more 'sledding'! OH, but wait a minute we don't have a machine: OR DO WE?

Yes we do NOW! Jacques just bought a snow mobile last night!!! Excitement is bubbling in our house, while we all are itching to get into the great outdoors and ride our new machine!


This morning, I went out to get us all equipped with helmets and of course a good toboggan for the boys to pull me on so the 3 of us can go out together. Funny, but I enjoy being pulled in the toboggan better then on the machine!

Possibly it was a tad impulsive, but "hey you only live once". PLUS, a snow mobile is something Jacques has wanted since the day I met him. He doesn't ask for too much (EVER) so when the opportunity presented itself (at a good price) Jacques "hummmed and haaaaaed" and without a doubt, I said 'go for it'!

Jacques works hard for our family and provides us a good life so he deserves this! I am so happy for him! If you could have only seen him driving on Sunday - BIG smile from ear to ear the WHOLE day!!! AND if you think about it this purchase is a WIN/WIN situation for both of us. When Jacques & Noah take off for the afternoon that leaves me to do WHAT & WHERE? You gotter - "ALONE" time!!! Ahhhhhh.....I love the sound of THAT!!!

So that's our news, announcing our newest 'baby' of the family!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I'm glad the purchase worked out because I know you guys are going to love it!