Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MIA

Oh my goodness....I have SO much to get caught up on on this blog of mine that I've been ignoring these days.

Since returning home from our 18 day vacation, I've had to get the lawnmower fixed, get me fixed (a little tickle in my throat the 2nd day of vacation, has turned into 'acute' pneumonia), get the pool pump fixed, download over 2000 photos, amuse the kids (trying to get them on a nice summer routine)....etc, etc, etc...

I WILL return soon, I promise....don't give up on reading our family blog.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Tara! The summer routine is kicking my butt a bit around here but I do love having my kids home! :) Hope you're on the mend soon!

Quirky Christa said...

Good to see you back! That's okay you didn't have time for a shoot, I don't know if I would have been able to fit you in anyway. Way busier than I ever imagined this summer :)