I got us all fitted with helmets - some entry level ones for now. When I got home, I made Noah try his helmet on. I 'thought' he would be so excited -but then again 'Drake & Josh' (his favourite show) was on. Check out how excited he looked....
Friday afternoon, Jacques & I had the chance to go do some ski dooing ALONE. It was great - perfect weather. We were gone about 45 minutes - and that was good enough for me! It was really cool riding on the trails - it's a whole new world.

Jacques is having so much fun, I am so happy for him. At our PRIDE training on Saturday, we had to draw something on our name plate that we were proud of. Of course all the women in the room, drew stick people representing their families - what do you think Jacques drew? LOL You got it, he drew 'his' ski-doo!!!

I will NEVER grow tired of the view of train bridges in Grand Falls. The trail leads us directly under one of these gigantic structures!
Like I said, the trails represent a whole different world equipped with stop signs, arrows indicating the trail veering left or right, trail # signs, signs indicating where rest, gas & food stops are, etc.

So, when we got home from our PRIDE training on Saturday night - look what awaited us when we got home. Nico & Amy watched Noah for us so they were at our house when we got home. When we came upstairs, Amy had this blanket on her but not draped. Couldn't figure out what it was - then I saw the blanket move. Out came COOKIE - their brand new Yorkshire Terrier that they JUST got on Saturday (when Noah was with them).

Also after PRIDE, Nico (with his new machine) and Jacques decided to go out ski dooing for several hours. If you could have seen Jacques!!! He was like a kid in a candy store - I was so excited for him. He has dreamed of this for so long! Off they went with a few other guys. I think they left around 10:00pm and didn't return home until around 2:00 am. He was jumping around the house when he got home. I LOVE that he has this new found (possibly an old hobby returned) hobby.
Then, this morning Jacques woke up at 8:00am and asked Noah if he wanted to go for a spin. So off they went around 8:30am. The took the trails to the Irving Big Stop, went for breakfast (totally BOYS style), tanked up then came home. They arrived home around 10:30 am and this time Noah was jumping for joy! Man, boys and their toys! I guess us women will never understand.
The one thing I DO understand is that my hubby is ONE happy man, possibly the most happy I have ever seen him. So I don't care if I understand - I just like!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment