Man, after my vacation & last minute road trip to PEI for a funeral, I am completely whipped out. I can't seem to get it together - yesterday it took EVERYTHING in me just to get some groceries. I am disappointed because Noah only has 1 week left before school starts - and I wanted to have a blast - doing a bunch of outings, crafts, etc. It's not going to happen if I feel like this. PLUS, we have our counter tops & doors being delivered which means we will have all of this to do as well. This is weighing on my mind - worried if I will mess these jobs up as well (as I did with our tiling).
Yesterday, it took everything just to get to the couch and make meals!!! Noah & I watched a movie (College Road Trip) in the morning (it was hilarious) then in the afternoon, we went to get some groceries. When we came home, again I was sweating - just putting groceries away. After this, Noah & I just flaked on separate couches watching separate programs!!! How lazy is that!
This morning, I actually got on the treadmill (sweat my boobs off) for the first time in months (and trust me, I need this) in hopes to have the morning exercise give me a boost of energy that I so desperately need right now. I hope to make this a part of my routine (effective immediately) and possibly even join the gym when Noah starts school. My weight has reached a number I don't like and a number that I am uncomfortable at. I don't want to be carting this extra weight around for Disney - so I hope to get some of my weight off by our Disney vacation.
Which - by the way - we've had to change the date. We are now going in October. It turned out that Jacques' CGA, graduation ceremony is on Nov 15 (the original day we were supposed to be leaving for Disney). It turns out great - considering we'll be at Disney for HALLOWEEN. We've ordered tickets for the "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party". It's a party in downtown Disney specifically for ticket holders. The kids get to get dressed up and trick or treat all through downtown Disney - plus there is a parade and special fireworks just for ticket holders.
I have more photos to download, but for now I have no energy to do this even! Just thought I'd write a post advising we are home safe and sound and thankful to be!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment